…invisible to the human eye, but in huge numbers in our food. They may be harmful or even hazardous for the human organism if consumed in large quantities. The intention is to avoid any potential health risk to the consumer.
Therefore, you have to bring great efforts to prevent serious health damages to the consumer, such as food poisoning, food intoxication or infection.
We help you to take effective measures and apply concepts for workplace hygiene and food safety:
- Preventive risk analysis
- Implementation and utilisation of the HACCP System
- The implementation and application of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Support in the implementation and maintenance of standards such as ISO 22000, FSSC, IFS or BRC and ISO 14001
- Conduction of internal audits in accordance with standard requirements
- Quality assurance and hygiene monitoring
- Traceability of food items
- Training in cleaning and disinfection, food safety culture, allergen management, etc.
- Scientific expertise and specialist knowledge
Basic modules for workplace hygiene and food safety: